“People don’t want to be sold anymore, but they want to buy!” It is no wonder that consumers are being exposed to thousands of marketing messages on a daily basis through TV, direct mail, email, internet, radio, and many more clever ways. It gets overwhelming!
More and more customers are finding ways to remove themselves from that overwhelm with devices like TiVo and email filters. They are getting wary of marketing that is interrupting them from their normal way of life.
More and more of these smart potential customers have found more easy ways to conduct product review, check out social proof, get peer reviews, and find the best way to make a smart purchase. Don’t get us wrong, potential customers are educating themselves and learning very fast new ways, but they want the products when they are ready. They are information hungry and very much interested in educating themselves.
Marketing as we know has changed considerably and will keep changing.
Inbound Marketing involves getting found by your prospect customers, when they are ready and educating them with valuable information and hence making them smarter buyers. Inbound Marketing takes these potential customers into their sales funnel provides them quality value about their product or niche, converting prospects to leads and customers.
In the world of Inbound Marketing, everything mainly revolves around online presence that attracts like a magnet prospects into a funnel. It starts by taking the time to learn about your leads, and developing and providing content that will fill their necessities and providing solutions and answers to their frustrations. It’s also about building relationships, connecting and nurturing those relationships.
Through Inbound Marketing, your prospects will directly come to you; a different way of reaching your customers. It increases your marketing capability by engaging with your prospects, connecting clients and customers without the hassles of Outbound Marketing strategies. The main purpose of Inbound Marketing is to attract prospects with the use of significant information and offers.
To learn more about Inbound Marketing and how it can help your business, Contact Us! or Download our free ebooks that will provide you step-by-step guides for Inbound Marketing.
Grow your Internet Marketing Campaign through Business Apps for Mobile
Need to know what Internet Marketing Service is right for you? With your Business Apps on their Smartphones, Androids and Mobile you’re just a click away from customers!
Mobile Apps are rapidly becoming an important part of every savvy business’s marketing strategy. Now you can reach customers and prospects 24/7/365 with information, discounts and special offers. We’ll work with you to create the right business apps to help you find new customers and engage existing customers, gain market share and increase customer loyalty.
You can’t afford not to take advantage of this cost-effective customer connecting internet marketing Mobile Apps for your business!
Our mobile applications reaches virtually every model Smartphone on the market today so your marketing messages are accessible regardless of the type of phone your customers carry.
We’ll work with you to create the right business app to help your find new customers and engage existing customers, gain market share, and improve customer loyalty
Join the Business App Revolution! Experience Internet Marketing at a new level now! Contact Us!Share
Revitalize Your Web Presence with C.A.L.V.In
Is your website not generating leads or sales and not attracting web traffic that you need?
Did you know that over 95% of the people who visit a website leave within few seconds before even reading couple of paragraphs?
Do you know how long on average a visitor spends on your website?
According to industry statistics, there are about 400 million websites on the Internet and growing rapidly. About 90% of the websites are just brochures but online. Remember how many people actually read brochures or flyers that we get in our mail box. Of the people who read, how many believe in them?
Yet we keep hearing that online sales of products and services are increasing every year many fold.
We’ve have been there and we understand exactly how you feel.
- The Internet Marketing guru’s keep saying that it doesn’t take much to sell your products online
- You’ve also heard many “rags to riches” stories of many who hit the online product sales jackpot
- You’ve been told many times to hire outsourced resources who are the best geeks that know everything about internet technology for cheap and you will get a website
All of above did not help you in having a website that is generating income more than what you have put to implement it. You are frustrated and are either trying to learn or buy the next shiny object that is showing up in front of you.
Over the last several years we’ve spent time setting up our own websites and in the process we made lots of mistakes and learnt lots of lessons in the process. We have attended and learnt from online marketing industry experts, researched well producing websites, and came to the conclusion that there are certain key elements that should be present and some tasks done to make your website an income generating property.
This is the 55+ point checklist that we like to call it wAUDIT evaluated every website. What you don’t know about your own website could be costing you dearly! wAUDIT will raise the questions — and answer many of them.
wAUDIT checklist is comprised of 5 main areas:
- Lead Generation
- Income Generation
Browse through the questions in each of these areas and determine for yourself how aware you are about the status of your website. Many things you can handle yourself. If you need help, you can always call CALVIn
- To what extent does your website inform or confuse your visitors?
- Are you effectively using bookmarking services to expand your site’s reach?
- Beyond the Home Page, how well do other pages on your site contribute to your objectives?
- Do you make it easy for search engines to drive traffic to your website?
- What is the rate of acquisition to inbound links? Does that rate raise questions that harm your credibility objectives?
- Does your website project a Credible and Authoritative Business Entity image for your niche market?
- Do you make it easy for your website visitors from across the world call your sales and service team in a very effective and inexpensive way for you and them?
- Do you have adequate bandwidth dedicated to your site so the visitor is not waiting and waiting to get the web page show up with images or video?
- Is your site hosted with sufficient capacity to withstand peak-load traffic?
- Have you added “cloud capacity” to your server to accommodate smooth streaming of audio /video content?
- Is your website listed in Local and National Directory Services for search engines to consider your website seriously?
- Is there valuable and relevant content on your website that adds value to the website visitors and enhances authority status as viewed by search engines?
- Is your content fresh and non-repetitive? What is the mean age of site content?
- Do Google and Alexa rank your website favorably?
- Can a website visitor navigate easily within your website and find their way to what they want and where you want them to go?
- How many other websites and blogs tout your online presence?
- How long you have had an online presence?
- How many pages of your website have been determined by search engines worthy of storing information?
- To what extent is your site interactive and engaging to visitors as opposed to appearing to be a “brochure site”?
- How does your site capture information about your visitors?
- How effective is your choice of fonts, positioning, shape and use of animation in triggering the desired action you want from your visitors?
- Is it clear to your visitor how they benefit from taking the action you desire them to take?
- What is the perceived value of the offered benefits to attract visitors to your site?
- Have you enabled social media or other ways of providing social proof for the benefits of your services and the results?
- How do you track your web traffic and marketing campaign you conduct on your website? Is this integrated into any structured Customer Relationship Management application?
- How effective is your use of video to gain site “stickiness”.
- Do you measure and track the demographics or sources for your web traffic?
- What is the path of internal navigation within your site by visitors and how does it impact your objectives?
- Does your site include a blog? Does a blog belong on your site or somewhere else? Does your visitor have the opportunity to interact with your blog is such a way that it helps you accomplish your objectives?
- How well does your site encourage visitors to interact on your blog?
- Are you aware of which search keywords are leading visitors to your site and which are the most effective for your business?
- How effective is your site at forwarding information to various social media outlets?
- How effective is your sitemap in assisting search engines to ascertain your content?
- How frequently do search engines visit your website to track changes on your website content so they can drive traffic relevant to your niche?
- What are your product offerings and in what sequence do they appear to your visitor?
- What incentives, psychological or actual, have you created to initiate action on the part of your visitor?
- Have you established residual income through establishment of a membership vehicle?
- To what extent do you up-sell after the initial sale?
- Do you down-sell when the visitor elects not to buy your first offer?
- How extensively does your site promote affiliate sales opportunities and how closely are the affiliates you do align with your site’s mission?
- How effectively does your site use the available space to accommodate paid display advertising?
- Is your telephone system integrated with your website to fully optimize Sales Lead Capture and improve Sales Conversion?
- Do you have an Integrated Shopping cart system fully integrated to coordinate with CRM and accounting?
Lead Generation and Conversion to Customers
Lead Generation and Conversion is one of the essential goals of Inbound Marketing. It is the process of targeting your potential customers key pain points, adding value by providing valuable information in exchange for their contact information. While the goal of website and webpages is to attract the right target customer, we need to also provide some information that is of value that will make your prospects come back to your site over and over again. Many terms have been used in the past for these kind of pages, but we need to caution against overtly forcing prospects to do something they do not trust.
The best way to engage prospects is to provide something of value addressing the key pain points for your target customer. Most of the time if you provide the right information, along with the solution and allow prospects to sell themselves into the solution to their pain points, it is the most effective marketing. Of course, this means, as a solution provider, you understand clearly their problems and have an authentic solution. The emotional aspects to generate interest and capture lead information is completely dependent on how well is your understanding of their situation along with the social proof that you can provide.
We completely understand it takes about 5-7 interactions before the prospect can turn into a customer. However, you need to capture their contact information so that you can get in touch with them and earn their trust and hence their business.
With the Inbound Marketing platform, you can keep track of your leads and let your prospects know how your business can help them.
For more information on how we can assist your business with improving the Lead Generation and Conversion, please Contact Us!
Drukey the Dragon – On a Quest to Save the Princess
Check out our newest Game which is available on iphone and ipad.
Here is the trailer…